This layout is based on Cory's Windows XP Theme (can be found here) with just a few tweaks/changes. If your new, simply copy all the layout code and place it in the about me section. All layout credits go to Cory, the topic list was however done by me (with help of a previous SpaceHey user).
- Replaced Office Assistant (Clippy) with Bonzi Buddy
- Replaced default background image with a Windows XP Professional gamer image (created by myself, using a virtual machine).
- Replaced a few icons used in Notepad, Blurbs, Mood, Icon where it says "start" and an X to mimic the x when to close a window down.
- Made it say SpaceHey.exe to go with the theme its running an application in Windows XP
- Changed Heroes to Video games (with emoji icon)
- Changed Books to Books/Comics (with emoji icon)
- Changed Television to TV (with emoji icon)
- Changed Music to Tunes (with emoji icon)
- Changed General to About me (with emoji icon)
- Animated gif (Welcome Screen) on loading the profile was tweaked a little longer and has a welcome screen compared to the one supplied in Cory's version.
- Theme use to play the Windows default login sound until changes on Spacehey occurred. I was never able to get it to play again, I believe the topic change code has something to do with it stopping it. But I have removed it from what the code use to be.
Copy and paste this code into the "About me" section of your Profile to use it.
Caution: This Layout was not inspected by SpaceHey — use it at your own risk.