- Upload your gif to https://ezgif.com/resize
- Look at the width/height under the image. Whichever one has the bigger number, go down to the input fields and only fill that one in — the first time, you fill it in with 110, the second, fill it in with 160. (This only applies for the default layout, your layout may make the profile image bigger! Consult your local layout wizard for more info.)
- You don't have to use the actual gif that gets outputted, just note down what it says the width and height are.
- Change the numbers for whichever section you're on to match the numbers ezgif outputs.
- With that, it should be perfectly fitted to your gif, and fitted to the default sizes!
Copy and paste this code into the "About me" section of your Profile to use it.
Caution: This Layout was not inspected by SpaceHey — use it at your own risk.